Wall Plate Interface - FSR Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
Digital/Analog Wall Plate Interface aids design of AV systems that incorporate legacy analog and digital video. Fits in a standard 2-gang electrical box. It accepts HDMI or DVI input, computer video and analog stereo audio. The output is HDMI via a CAT 5e or 6 cable and can transmit 1080p up to 165 feet.
- Smart Grid Goes Mainstream
- How Distributed Energy Resources (DER) Augment Smart Grid, Energy Savings
- Smart Grid: How to Integrate Buildings for Maximum Benefit
- 3 Outdated Assumptions About Energy Management
- Arc Flash Labeling Best Practice Guide Available
- Assess Energy Options Carefully