Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Wall Panels - Altus Group - Facility Management Product Release
CarbonCast High Performance Insulated Wall Panels are comprised of two concrete wythes separated by rigid foam insulation boards connected by C-GRID carbon fiber grid shear trusses. They have continuous insulation values to steady-state R-37 or higher, depending on panel thickness and type of foam insulation. Available for both load-bearing and non-structural applications.
- General Window Maintenance Tips: What To Look For
- How Window Security Film Works
- Solar Window Films As An Energy Efficient Retrofit
- Window Ratings: The Key to Understanding Window Efficiency
- How Cool Walls Help Whole-Building Energy Efficiency
- How Façade Inspection Leads to Damage Repair
- Requirements for a Façade Inspection
- AAMA Releases Standard for Determining Thermal Performance in Commercial Buildings
- Build Walls Right The First Time
- Chameleon Panels Could Help Buildings Manage Light and Heat