Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Wall Panel Prefabrication - Dryvit - Facility Management Product Release
Dryvit’s Tech 21 Initiative provides enhanced support for building owners, general contractors and architects seeking to use or specify pre-fabricated panels using Dryvit’s Outsulation systems with traditional EIFS finishes or NewBrick cladding. Dryvit’s prefabricated panels allows the construction schedule to be compressed, the construction season to be extended, reduces the amount of scaffolding needed, as well as reduces jobsite congestion and risk. For the recently completed Mystic Lake Casino and Hotel expansion in Minneapolis, it took a five-man crew took just 37 working days to install 30,000 square feet of panels on the 12-story hotel.
- General Window Maintenance Tips: What To Look For
- How Window Security Film Works
- Solar Window Films As An Energy Efficient Retrofit
- Window Ratings: The Key to Understanding Window Efficiency
- How Façade Inspection Leads to Damage Repair
- Requirements for a Façade Inspection
- How to Ensure a Successful Façade Inspection
- AAMA Releases Standard for Determining Thermal Performance in Commercial Buildings
- Build Walls Right The First Time
- Control the Writing On the Wall