Wall Coating - The Garland Co. Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
Tuff-Coat™, a single-component, low-solvent, emulsified poly-resin product, damp-proofs and beautifies exterior and interior masonry wall surfaces, including concrete, brick work, stucco, and exterior insulating finishing systems. It provides protection against moisture, ultraviolet light, fumes, and fresh or salt water. It also allows water vapor to escape the structure through its breathable film. The coating is low fading and hides stains and discolorations. It is alkali-resistant and provides a washable surface. Its low-odor formula meets volatile organic compound (VOC) regulatory requirements of all states.
- Cost Considerations When Outsourcing Maintenance and Engineering Tasks
- Outsourcing: Assessing In-House Technician Skills
- MEWPs Training That Delivers Access and Safety
- 2018 FM Salary Survey Closes Today
- 5 KPI's Every Manager Should Use
- 5 Steps to Achieving Maintenance Utopia