- Building Engineer »
- Associate Director for Custodial, Grounds »
- Building Maintenance Mechanic I »
- Building Automation System Engineer (BAS) »
- Campus Facilities Planner »
Wall Coating - The Garland Co. Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
Tuff-Coat™, a single-component, low-solvent, emulsified poly-resin product, damp-proofs and beautifies exterior and interior masonry wall surfaces, including concrete, brick work, stucco, and exterior insulating finishing systems. It provides protection against moisture, ultraviolet light, fumes, and fresh or salt water. It also allows water vapor to escape the structure through its breathable film. The coating is low fading and hides stains and discolorations. It is alkali-resistant and provides a washable surface. Its low-odor formula meets volatile organic compound (VOC) regulatory requirements of all states.
- How to Fix Ineffective Steam Traps
- 3 Reasons Your Steam Traps Are Failing
- Will Maintenance Departments Look Different After COVID-19?
- $100 Million Pledged To Remove Lead, Asbestos from Schools
- 2018 FM Salary Survey Closes Today
- 5 KPI's Every Manager Should Use