Voltage Regulator - Controlled Power Co. - Facility Management Product Release
Voltage Regulator guards against both high and low voltage conditions. The Series 700F front access, microprocessor-controlled, tap switching, power conditioning voltage regulator is available in 10 kVA to 150 kVA three phase sizes. For each of the 7 taps per phase, independently controlled inverse parallel electronic switches provide voltage regulation to +/- 3 percent.
- 5 Areas of UPS Failure to Look Out For
- 4 Common Causes of Generator or Switchgear Downtime
- 8 Steps to Reliability During the Pandemic
- 3 Outdated Assumptions About Energy Management
- Arc Flash Labeling Best Practice Guide Available
- Assess Energy Options Carefully