Voltage Drop Calculator - System Sensor - Facility Management Product Release
The company’s Web-based voltage drop calculator assists in the design of audible/visible notification device circuits. The calculator allows users to use a step-by-step process to calculate the voltage drops along an NAC by analyzing each device on the circuit and determining if enough operating voltage is available at each device location. The calculator will calculate wire resistance, circuit distance, filtered vs. unfiltered panels, candela settings and distances between devices.
- Smart Grid Goes Mainstream
- How Distributed Energy Resources (DER) Augment Smart Grid, Energy Savings
- Smart Grid: How to Integrate Buildings for Maximum Benefit
- 3 Outdated Assumptions About Energy Management
- Arc Flash Labeling Best Practice Guide Available
- Assess Energy Options Carefully