Voltage Drop Calculator - System Sensor - Facility Management Product Release
The company’s Web-based voltage drop calculator assists in the design of audible/visible notification device circuits. The calculator allows users to use a step-by-step process to calculate the voltage drops along an NAC by analyzing each device on the circuit and determining if enough operating voltage is available at each device location. The calculator will calculate wire resistance, circuit distance, filtered vs. unfiltered panels, candela settings and distances between devices.
- 8 Steps to a Successful Emergency Communication System
- Equipment Options To Expand the Maintenance Arsenal
- UPS and Generator Maintenance: The In-House Option
- 3 Outdated Assumptions About Energy Management
- Arc Flash Labeling Best Practice Guide Available
- Assess Energy Options Carefully