- HVAC Building Engineer (3rd Shift) JR 24574 »
- Facilities Project Coordinator »
- Director of Facilities, Quinault Beach Resort »
- Engineer - Costa Mesa, CA »
- Building Automation & Security Technicians »
Voice Dialer - SECO-LARM USA INC. - Facility Management Product Release
The E-921CPQ ENFORCER Voice Dialer, when triggered by an alarm system, can call up to five numbers and deliver a user-recorded 20-second voice message, which will play repeatedly for one minute. From there, the recipient can listen in on the room occupants, broadcast a message, or disarm the security system. The product features a programmable home mode, which causes the voice dialer to act like a door chime when the owner is present, and a 105dB built-in siren. The unit's white housing has a large 16-digit display and a backlit keypad. Flash memory protects against system data loss in case of a power loss.
- A Risk Assessment Ensures Good Building Security
- Conduct A Building Security Audit To Ensure The Best Security for Occupants
- Emergency Notification Systems: Three Choices To Consider
- How Can CCTV Surveillance Systems Improve Security?
- How Does CCTV Work?
- How Window Security Film Works
- IP Security Camera Installation: Pros And Cons
- School Security Measures: Tips On Ways To Improve Security
- The Benefits of Pairing An Access Control System With A CCTV Setup
- The Benefits Of Smart Cards In An Access Control System
- The Danger of Fake Security Cameras
- Tips For Planning A Security Audit Checklist
- Visitor Management Systems Become More Sophisticated
- What Does CCTV Stand For?
- Touchless Fixtures Prepare Buildings for a Safe Return
- Can Smart Buildings Outsmart Hackers?
- Pandemic Temperature Checking Process Boosts Efficiency
- "Crisis Architecture" Improves Odds of Surviving Active Shooters
- "It's Like Terminator!": How Hunter Drones Can Prevent Drone Attacks
- Access Control Testing