- Assistant Director »
- General Maintenance Mechanic »
- Facilities Manager »
- Facilities Coordinator »
- Mechanical Engineer »
Visitor Badging - HID Global - Facility Management Product Release
EasyLobby eKiosk is self-registration system that allows visitors to register and print badges using a tablet. Visitor forms can be configured to include different fields and system can display a PDF or HTML file for visitors to review and acknowledge. Visitors can be pre-registered and system supports internal watch lists. Employee being visited is alerted via email or SMS when visitor has completed registration.
- A Risk Assessment Ensures Good Building Security
- Conduct A Building Security Audit To Ensure The Best Security for Occupants
- Emergency Notification Systems: Three Choices To Consider
- How Can CCTV Surveillance Systems Improve Security?
- How Does CCTV Work?
- How Window Security Film Works
- IP Security Camera Installation: Pros And Cons
- School Security Measures: Tips On Ways To Improve Security
- The Benefits of Pairing An Access Control System With A CCTV Setup
- The Benefits Of Smart Cards In An Access Control System
- The Danger of Fake Security Cameras
- Tips For Planning A Security Audit Checklist
- Visitor Management Systems Become More Sophisticated
- What Does CCTV Stand For?
- Security Window Film Helps Protect Texas Election Office
- Will the Uvalde School Shooting Change How Schools Facilities Are Built?
- How to Team Up with IT for Cybersecurity
- "Crisis Architecture" Improves Odds of Surviving Active Shooters
- "It's Like Terminator!": How Hunter Drones Can Prevent Drone Attacks
- Access Control Testing