- Construction engineer, U.S. Dept. of State »
- ELECTRICIAN »
- DIRECTOR OF COLLEGE FACILITIES »
- Director of Facilities and Fleet Management »
- Senior Director of Facilities »
Vinyl Sheet Flooring - Armstrong Flooring - Facility Management Product Release
DecorArt Rejuvenations flooring, a heterogeneous vinyl sheet collection, consists of three collections – TimberLine, StoneRun and Ambigu.
■ TimberLine features woods with rustic charm with new dimensional edge detail for realistic bevels and on-trend naturals, grays and browns in popular species.
■ StoneRun showcases on-trend stone and polished concrete visuals in contemporary tones of gray.
■ Ambigu combines textures and patterns to create a rich textile look. Coordinated visuals create continuity from space to space in natural and gray tones. A new interpretation in coordinated design is introduced in new Cityscape, Urban Maze and Metropolis visuals. Reminiscent of tweed, these coordinating patterns are inspired by the textures and fashion epitomized by New York City’s garment district.
Rejuvenations with Diamond 10 Technology coating merges commercial and residential aesthetics, cross pollinating colors and textures to provide a wealth of choices to fit any environment, from healthcare and education to retail and corporate. Diamond 10 Technology uses cultured diamonds to provide the highest scratch, stain and scuff resistance in the category, and can stand-up to the challenges of a commercial environment, such as resisting heavy traffic and staining to keep floors looking newer longer. With dirt, scratch and stain resistant qualities, Rejuvenations is a low-maintenance product with a no-polish option, minimizing noise, labor and costly operational disruptions from maintenance procedures.
As part of Continuum Solutions, all three collections work seamlessly with other Armstrong commercial flooring products.
All Armstrong sheet products are low VOC emissions – third-party FloorScore certified that products are tested and comply with the California Department of Public Health (CDPH v1.1) Standard Method for Testing and Evaluating Volatile Organic Chemical (VOC) Emissions.
- Carpet Installation Procedures: Best Practices To Follow
- Carpet Quality Matters: Ways to Evaluate Carpet Quality
- Choosing The Best Carpet Patterns
- Green Flooring: Consider Cork and Linoleum
- How Do You Clean Cork Floors?
- Key Components of a Flooring Maintenance Program
- Olefin Carpet Applications
- Tips For Applying Concrete Floor Coatings
- Understanding The Life Cycle Cost Of A VCT Floor
- Wood Floor Care Tips
- The Facilities Manager's Role in Flooring Projects
- Avoiding Flooring Hazards and Complying with OSHA
- Doing Flooring Right the First Time Avoids Wild Card Costs
- Acoustically Sound Classrooms
- Avoiding Adhesion Mishaps in Flooring
- Avoiding Pitfalls In LEED Certification For Interiors