Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Vinyl Flooring - Lonseal Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
The Heiko is a collection of vinyl flooring from Lonseal and is intended for healthcare interiors. The product is designed for easy sterilization and maintenance, and its GreenMedic antimicrobial formulation inhibits the growth of bacteria. The heterogeneous sheet vinyl is composed of more than 35 percent pre-consumer recycled content. Lonseal’s surface materials emit low VOCs and can contribute toward LEED points (4.1 and 4.2).
- Carpet Installation Procedures: Best Practices To Follow
- Carpet Quality Matters: Ways to Evaluate Carpet Quality
- Choosing The Best Carpet Patterns
- Green Flooring: Consider Cork and Linoleum
- How Do You Clean Cork Floors?
- Key Components of a Flooring Maintenance Program
- Olefin Carpet Applications
- Tips For Applying Concrete Floor Coatings
- Understanding The Life Cycle Cost Of A VCT Floor
- Wood Floor Care Tips
- Avoiding Flooring Hazards and Complying with OSHA
- Doing Flooring Right the First Time Avoids Wild Card Costs
- How to Consider Flooring Maintenance Costs
- Acoustically Sound Classrooms
- Avoiding Adhesion Mishaps in Flooring
- Avoiding Pitfalls In LEED Certification For Interiors