- Senior Project Manager (Electrical & Tech) »
- Engineer - Costa Mesa, CA »
- Facility Manager, Nome Alaska »
- JOURNEYMAN ELECTRICIAN »
- Facilities Project Coordinator »
Video Smoke Detection System - Notifier by Honeywell - Facility Management Product Release
Video smoke detection system uses standard CCTV cameras and a self-contained processing system to detect fire and smoke. The system uses software algorithms capable of distinguishing smoke and flame movements from other motion captured by cameras. After detecting danger, the system alerts the operator both at the operating terminal and at an unlimited number of remote locations.
- A Risk Assessment Ensures Good Building Security
- Conduct A Building Security Audit To Ensure The Best Security for Occupants
- Emergency Notification Systems: Three Choices To Consider
- How Can CCTV Surveillance Systems Improve Security?
- How Does CCTV Work?
- How Window Security Film Works
- IP Security Camera Installation: Pros And Cons
- School Security Measures: Tips On Ways To Improve Security
- The Benefits of Pairing An Access Control System With A CCTV Setup
- The Benefits Of Smart Cards In An Access Control System
- The Danger of Fake Security Cameras
- Tips For Planning A Security Audit Checklist
- Visitor Management Systems Become More Sophisticated
- What Does CCTV Stand For?
- Touchless Fixtures Prepare Buildings for a Safe Return
- Can Smart Buildings Outsmart Hackers?
- Pandemic Temperature Checking Process Boosts Efficiency
- "Crisis Architecture" Improves Odds of Surviving Active Shooters
- "It's Like Terminator!": How Hunter Drones Can Prevent Drone Attacks
- Access Control Testing