Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
- Building Automation
- Ceilings, Furniture & Walls
- Doors & Hardware
- Equipment Rental & Tools
- Energy Efficiency
- Facilities Management
- Grounds Management
- Fire Safety/Protection
- Maintenance & Operations
- Plumbing & Restrooms
- Power & Communication
Video Security Systems Offer Analytic Approach - Thrive Intelligence - Facility Management Product Release
Thrive Intelligence, a Universal Services of America company, provides alarm monitoring and real-time video security as a service by delivering a complete end-to-end solution — from the camera and analytics to a monitoring and response center.
Thrive provides customized solutions that are scalable, reliable and unmatched. Additionally, the combination of specialized operator selection, hiring and training, and the technology’s alarm and video monitoring capabilities provides end users the ability to secure assets with video surveillance as a stand-alone solution, or by augmenting or replacing manned security resources.
• Event Based Response
• Virtual Fence Monitoring
• Virtual Guard Tours
• Virtual Escorts
• Lobby Reception Management
For more insights on the products, technology, benefits and challenges of the Building Internet of Things, visit www.FacilitiesNet.com/IoT
- A Risk Assessment Ensures Good Building Security
- Conduct A Building Security Audit To Ensure The Best Security for Occupants
- Emergency Notification Systems: Three Choices To Consider
- How Can CCTV Surveillance Systems Improve Security?
- How Does CCTV Work?
- How Window Security Film Works
- IP Security Camera Installation: Pros And Cons
- School Security Measures: Tips On Ways To Improve Security
- The Benefits of Pairing An Access Control System With A CCTV Setup
- The Benefits Of Smart Cards In An Access Control System
- The Danger of Fake Security Cameras
- Tips For Planning A Security Audit Checklist
- Visitor Management Systems Become More Sophisticated
- What Does CCTV Stand For?
- Emergency Preparedness Requirements in NFPA 3000
- New NFPA Standard Helps Facilities Prepare for Active Shooters
- 4 Strategies To Prevent Cybersecurity Attacks
- Access Control Testing
- Assess Future Needs When Putting In New Access Control
- Assess Vulnerabilities When Planning Security