- Campus Facilities Planner »
- Building Engineer »
- Building Automation System Engineer (BAS) »
- Building Automation Systems Manager »
Video Recorder - Sony Electronics Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
The Sony NSR-100 network surveillance recorder has a storage capacity of 1 terabyte (1,000 gigabytes).
The recorder offers schedule or motion-based recording, time/date and alarm search, audio monitoring, alarm functions, dynamic masking, camera control. A RAID drive is designed to help prevent data loss.
- A Risk Assessment Ensures Good Building Security
- Conduct A Building Security Audit To Ensure The Best Security for Occupants
- Emergency Notification Systems: Three Choices To Consider
- How Can CCTV Surveillance Systems Improve Security?
- How Does CCTV Work?
- How Window Security Film Works
- IP Security Camera Installation: Pros And Cons
- School Security Measures: Tips On Ways To Improve Security
- The Benefits of Pairing An Access Control System With A CCTV Setup
- The Benefits Of Smart Cards In An Access Control System
- The Danger of Fake Security Cameras
- Tips For Planning A Security Audit Checklist
- Visitor Management Systems Become More Sophisticated
- What Does CCTV Stand For?
- Pandemic Temperature Checking Process Boosts Efficiency
- How to Implement Effective Security Technology
- Entryway Security Can Be Understated, Yet Effective
- "Crisis Architecture" Improves Odds of Surviving Active Shooters
- "It's Like Terminator!": How Hunter Drones Can Prevent Drone Attacks
- Access Control Testing