Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Video Management System Enhances Performance - Tyco Security Products - Facility Management Product Release
With the release of exacqVision 7.6 video management system (VMS) software, Tyco Security Products increases local client video performance on all exacqVision network video recorders (NVR) and client workstations. exacqVision version 7.6 VMS software also includes new area zoom, mapping functionality, faster searching in Exacq mobile and automatic updates across all exacqVision software in Enterprise System Manager (ESM), a health monitoring program for use with exacqVision Enterprise NVRs.
With exacqVision version 7.6, the exacqVision client has increased local client video performance for all exacqVision recorders and client workstations that have discrete or integrated graphics processors. In large installations with many cameras, operators can achieve a higher frame rate on more cameras when monitoring in live view.
In live view, users can utilize a new pan-tilt-zoom (PTZ) functionality, area zoom. This allows a box to be drawn around a specific region in live view to instantly optically zoom in to see greater detail on objects or people in the distance. Area zoom is available for Axis and Illustra PTZ cameras used with exacqVision.
The 7.6 release introduces field of view indicators on exacqVision maps. exacqVision Professional and Enterprise users can add new indicators to visualize the camera coverage in the environment. Users also have the ability to change the color of the field of view indicators to more easily identify particular regions on the map. Further, to simplify mapping users can drag and drop maps and child maps anywhere in the tree to organize into hierarchical nesting for faster navigation.
For European customers, exacqVision presents the ability to configure enhanced privacy restrictions requiring a second reviewer to view live video or review recorded video.
The latest version of Exacq Mobile app for iOS, Android and Windows Phone 8 devices improves search capabilities. Through the Exacq Mobile app, within one click users can quickly pick a pre-defined search range from five seconds to 15 minutes to immediately see search results for the camera in the current view. Additionally, new time controls have been introduced for custom time searches.
Enterprise System Manager (ESM) offers administrators more tools to perform software updates. With the improved available versions page, ESM provides quick identification of the current versions installed across the environment. Administrators will receive notifications when newer versions are available and can update all exacqVision client and web services directly from ESM.
exacqVision VMS now supports nearly 3,000 IP camera models including the new Illustra Pro 2MP mini-dome cameras featuring UltraVision low light technology
The exacqVision VMS is accessed with the freely distributed exacqVision client software (Windows/Linux/Mac), the exacqVision free web browser client available for all leading web browsers (Google Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer, Safari and Opera), as well as the free Exacq mobile app for iOS, Android and Windows Phone 8 devices. The VMS software is included with pre-configured exacqVision NVR servers or it can be installed on third-party Windows or Linux-based systems.
- A Risk Assessment Ensures Good Building Security
- Conduct A Building Security Audit To Ensure The Best Security for Occupants
- Emergency Notification Systems: Three Choices To Consider
- How Can CCTV Surveillance Systems Improve Security?
- How Does CCTV Work?
- How Window Security Film Works
- IP Security Camera Installation: Pros And Cons
- School Security Measures: Tips On Ways To Improve Security
- The Benefits of Pairing An Access Control System With A CCTV Setup
- The Benefits Of Smart Cards In An Access Control System
- The Danger of Fake Security Cameras
- Tips For Planning A Security Audit Checklist
- Visitor Management Systems Become More Sophisticated
- What Does CCTV Stand For?
- 3 Security Technologies Making Waves in Facilities Management
- 4 Steps to Evaluating Security Risks
- Door Hardware: Balancing Security and Life Safety
- Access Control Testing
- Active Shooter Drill Goes Horribly Wrong
- Assess Future Needs When Putting In New Access Control