- Director of Facilities, Quinault Beach Resort »
- Head Gardener »
- Engineer - Costa Mesa, CA »
- Senior Project Manager (Electrical & Tech) »
- Facilities Project Coordinator »
Video Management - Bosch Power Tools and Accessories - Facility Management Product Release
Video Management System supports surveillance systems ranging from a single standalone system to multi-site enterprise systems with up to 50 management servers. Single-system configuration can support up to 2,000 high definition cameras; enterprise system can support an unlimited number of cameras, according to the company. Video can be viewed live or played back from any Web browser that supports HTML5, as well as mobile devices.
- A Risk Assessment Ensures Good Building Security
- Conduct A Building Security Audit To Ensure The Best Security for Occupants
- Emergency Notification Systems: Three Choices To Consider
- How Can CCTV Surveillance Systems Improve Security?
- How Does CCTV Work?
- How Window Security Film Works
- IP Security Camera Installation: Pros And Cons
- School Security Measures: Tips On Ways To Improve Security
- The Benefits of Pairing An Access Control System With A CCTV Setup
- The Benefits Of Smart Cards In An Access Control System
- The Danger of Fake Security Cameras
- Tips For Planning A Security Audit Checklist
- Visitor Management Systems Become More Sophisticated
- What Does CCTV Stand For?
- Touchless Fixtures Prepare Buildings for a Safe Return
- Can Smart Buildings Outsmart Hackers?
- Pandemic Temperature Checking Process Boosts Efficiency
- "Crisis Architecture" Improves Odds of Surviving Active Shooters
- "It's Like Terminator!": How Hunter Drones Can Prevent Drone Attacks
- Access Control Testing