Video Inspection Camera - General Pipe Cleaners - Facility Management Product Release
Enhancements to the Gen-Eye SD® include a 10.4-inch LCD screen, built-in waterproof keyboard, an integral secure digital (SD) recorder, and Pelican case. The camera weighs 10 pounds and contains a docking arm to mount on a full-size reel to troubleshoot shoot 3- to 10-inch lines or on a mini-reel for 2- to 4-inch lines. The SD card stores video or still images and includes a voice-over microphone with switch, LED dimmer control, camera test port, and video and audio out connections for external recording devices.
- Waterless Urinal FAQ: All You Wanted To Know And More About Waterless Urinals
- Water-Use Audits Can Help Managers Focus on Upgrades
- What Does COVID-19 Mean for Restroom Upgrades?
- Understand Maintenance Requirements for Restroom Components
- ‘Super Flush’ Tests Baseball Stadium’s New Restroom Facilities
- Accessibility and Restroom Renovations
- Accessibility and Restrooms