Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
- Building Automation
- Ceilings, Furniture & Walls
- Doors & Hardware
- Equipment Rental & Tools
- Energy Efficiency
- Facilities Management
- Grounds Management
- Fire Safety/Protection
- Maintenance & Operations
- Plumbing & Restrooms
- Power & Communication
Video Camera - Canon - Facility Management Product Release
Canon’s network video solutions cameras transmit video images over IP for remote monitoring, and are now fully compatible with General Solutions’ DigiOp line of digital video recorders.
The cameras have tilting, panning and zooming functions, all with built-in servers; stationary and analog models are also available.
The wide-angle VB-C300 PTZ network camera comes with a high-sensitivity progressive-scan 310,000-pixel display that delivers crisp images of even rapidly moving objects, as well as low-light (1 Lux at 1/30 shutter speed) performance.
The VB-C300 network camera offers Power over Ethernet to simplify installation. It also includes a 26x optical zoom lens, 12x digital zoom, and a 340K effective-pixel display that delivers 640 x 480-pixel resolution video with up to 30-frame-per-second image quality.
- A Risk Assessment Ensures Good Building Security
- Conduct A Building Security Audit To Ensure The Best Security for Occupants
- Emergency Notification Systems: Three Choices To Consider
- How Can CCTV Surveillance Systems Improve Security?
- How Does CCTV Work?
- How Window Security Film Works
- IP Security Camera Installation: Pros And Cons
- School Security Measures: Tips On Ways To Improve Security
- The Benefits of Pairing An Access Control System With A CCTV Setup
- The Benefits Of Smart Cards In An Access Control System
- The Danger of Fake Security Cameras
- Tips For Planning A Security Audit Checklist
- Visitor Management Systems Become More Sophisticated
- What Does CCTV Stand For?
- Emergency Preparedness Requirements in NFPA 3000
- New NFPA Standard Helps Facilities Prepare for Active Shooters
- 4 Strategies To Prevent Cybersecurity Attacks
- Access Control Testing
- Assess Future Needs When Putting In New Access Control
- Assess Vulnerabilities When Planning Security