- Assistant Director of Facilities Position! »
- JOURNEYMAN ELECTRICIAN »
- Facilities Project Coordinator »
- Director of Facilities, Quinault Beach Resort »
- Building Maintenance Technician »
Vibration Meter - Fluke Corp. - Facility Management Product Release
The 805 handheld measures overall vibration of 10-1,000 hertz and provides a four-level severity assessment for vibration and bearing condition. The unit detects peaks in the vibration signal readings of roller bearings of 4,000-20,000 hertz and uses a proprietary algorithm to determine if bearings are going bad. An infrared sensor automatically measures contact temperature and displays it, along with the vibration reading, for a broader understanding of machine health. A sensor-tip design minimizes measurement variations caused by device angle or contact pressure.
- Adsorbent Air Cleaning: A New Way To Think About Ventilation
- Roofing Problems Plague Nation’s K-12 Schools
- What Facility Managers Need to Know About Geothermal Ground Source Systems
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation