Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Vertical Mast Lift - Snorkel International - Facility Management Product Release
The M1230E can pass through standard doorways and be carried in passenger elevators, and it can lift two people with tools to 12 feet. The reverse-concentric-mast design gives the unit a lift capacity of 500 pounds and a stable work platform, even when fully elevated. Its control system provides proportional controls and easy-to-use diagnostics for troubleshooting. The unit is available with an optional deck extension and a variable height, front-mounted stock picker tray.
- Aerial Lift Rental: High-Level Maintenance
- Backup Power Supplies Help Ensure Smooth Operations
- Diagnostic Technology: Thermal Imaging Cameras and Beyond
- Key Decision: Renting vs. Buying Equipment
- Lift Advances Target Access, Productivity
- Lifts: New Heights for Maintenance
- Detecting Water in Roofs with Infrared Imaging
- Aerial Work Platforms: Safety Tips
- DeWalt Boosts Battery Power with Lithium-Ion System
- Diagnostic and Monitoring: Tools to Analyze Power Quality