Vertical Lift Module - MegaStar Systems - Facility Management Product Release
Megastar’s MegaLift FSE VLM uses a no-lubrication cable-drive system, rather than traditional chain drive or rack and pinion systems, providing clean, smooth, fast and quiet operation rated at 65 decibels. This drive system makes the device suitable for installation in laboratories, offices and other areas where noise reduction is necessary.
The device uses an enclosed system of vertically arranged trays that automatically locates and retrieves stored items and delivers them to an ergonomically positioned workstation. The unit's FlexiSpace feature automatically scans the height of each tray and stores it in the smallest space possible, in as little as one inch increments, for improved storage density. Its vertical design takes advantage of unused overhead space to save up to 85 percent of the floor space required by rack and shelving systems.
- Light-Construction Grounds Equipment Comes of Age
- MEWPs: New Name, Renewed Focus on Safety
- Lift Selection To Meet Facility Needs
- Elevator Malfunction Terrifies Passengers at Chicago High-Rise
- Hazmat: Steps for Effective Materials Management
- Hot Topics: 2018’s Most Popular Articles