- Project Manager, Facilities »
- Director of Facilities Ops and Maint »
- Maintenance Assistant »
- Facilities Maintenance Technician III »
- Facilities Manager »
Ventilators - McQuay International - Facility Management Product Release
Geothermal AAF-HermanNelson unit ventilators combine the classroom indoor air quality benefits of unit ventilator systems with the efficiency of geothermal water-source heat pump systems. They are available in cooling capacities from 2-4 tons.
Installing the ventilators requires no additional design requirements. Units match the size of previous generation AAF-HermanNelson unit ventilators. Technicians can use existing water piping for the water loop. The units can provide both heating and cooling using existing hot-water piping.
The ventilators feature GentleFlo air-moving technology; extra-sturdy chassis to resist wear and tear; and MicroTech II Controls with Open Choices feature for easy integration into the building-automation system.
- UPMC Mercy Handles Twin HVAC Crises
- Seattle Central College Embraces Sustainability
- How to Address the HVAC Skilled Labor Shortage
- 3 Ways Facility Managers can Improve IAQ for Students
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- 6 Strategies for HVAC Preventative Maintenance