Vehicular Threat Warning System - Delta Scientific - Facility Management Product Release
Delta Scientific’s DSC 400 Early Warning System uses Doppler Radar and Digital Loop Detector technology to assess the threat of inbound vehicles. Continuous Doppler Radar picks up changes in velocity. It also warns if a hidden vehicle suddenly passes a larger vehicle and attempts an attack.
The system consists of radar antennas that look like and install similar to video surveillance cameras. The system includes the circuitry and logic to trigger an alarm panel when a preset speed is exceeded or when a vehicle drives in an exit lane while attempting to go around a guard booth.
The system is best applied at locations where there is a long and relatively straight run into the facility that would allow a large vehicle to build up its speed.
- A Risk Assessment Ensures Good Building Security
- Conduct A Building Security Audit To Ensure The Best Security for Occupants
- Emergency Notification Systems: Three Choices To Consider
- How Can CCTV Surveillance Systems Improve Security?
- How Does CCTV Work?
- How Window Security Film Works
- IP Security Camera Installation: Pros And Cons
- School Security Measures: Tips On Ways To Improve Security
- The Benefits of Pairing An Access Control System With A CCTV Setup
- The Benefits Of Smart Cards In An Access Control System
- The Danger of Fake Security Cameras
- Tips For Planning A Security Audit Checklist
- Visitor Management Systems Become More Sophisticated
- What Does CCTV Stand For?
- 8 Steps Can Improve Door Security As Risk of Crime Increases
- Why Facility Managers Need to Start Thinking About Crime Now
- Security Issues: Successful Door Hardware Upgrades
- "Crisis Architecture" Improves Odds of Surviving Active Shooters
- "It's Like Terminator!": How Hunter Drones Can Prevent Drone Attacks
- Access Control Testing