Vegetative Roof - The Garland Co. Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
Vegetative Roof uses 46-inch by 46-inch movable, interlocking modules that are molded with pallet channels (for fork-lifting) and drainage perforations. The GreenShield Module system can be cut and shaped to any landscape setting, and sprinkler heads can be cut into the modules where needed.
- A Guide To Single Ply Roofing Products
- Finding Roof Leaks: Three Places to Check For Leaks
- Green Roof Systems Explained
- Picking A Cool Roof: SRI Index Is Key
- Wet Roof Deck?
- What You Need To Know About Flat Roof Coatings
- Assessment Lays Groundwork for Successful Roof Replacement
- Warranty and Installation Issues for Roof Replacements
- Roof Replacements: Understanding System Options