- Sr. Building Systems Engineer »
- Senior Director of Facilities »
- Construction engineer, U.S. Dept. of State »
- ELECTRICIAN »
Variable-refrigerant-flow units - LG Corp. - Facility Management Product Release
The Multi V IV' advanced compressor design and optimized heat exchanger contribute to an IEER of 36. The line includes 38-, 40-, and 42-ton outdoor units available in single-, double-, and triple-frame configurations. The units feature vapor-injection technology for performance in cold climates and in low ambient conditions. Continuous compressor operation is guaranteed at -13-122 degrees, and cooling capacity is not affected by fluctuations in outdoor temperatures up to 105 degrees.
- For HVAC Efficiency, Reach Higher Than the Low-Hanging Fruit
- HVAC Strategies for Higher Education During the Pandemic
- Case Study Shows HVAC Optimization Success
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation