- Maintenance Craftsperson »
- Mechanical Lead A »
- Sr. Maintenance Worker »
- Executive Director »
- Mechanical Engineer »
Variable-refrigerant-flow units - LG Corp. - Facility Management Product Release
The Multi V IV' advanced compressor design and optimized heat exchanger contribute to an IEER of 36. The line includes 38-, 40-, and 42-ton outdoor units available in single-, double-, and triple-frame configurations. The units feature vapor-injection technology for performance in cold climates and in low ambient conditions. Continuous compressor operation is guaranteed at -13-122 degrees, and cooling capacity is not affected by fluctuations in outdoor temperatures up to 105 degrees.
- Smart Pumps Lead the Way to Energy Efficiency and Sustainability Goals
- Wood-Burning Boiler Balances Sustainability and Maintenance
- Which Portable Cooling Unit Is Right for Your Facilities?
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation