Variable-refrigerant-flow units - LG Corp. - Facility Management Product Release
The Multi V IV' advanced compressor design and optimized heat exchanger contribute to an IEER of 36. The line includes 38-, 40-, and 42-ton outdoor units available in single-, double-, and triple-frame configurations. The units feature vapor-injection technology for performance in cold climates and in low ambient conditions. Continuous compressor operation is guaranteed at -13-122 degrees, and cooling capacity is not affected by fluctuations in outdoor temperatures up to 105 degrees.
- In California, 2024 Looms Large for Facility Managers
- Alternative Refrigerants: What Can Facility Managers Do?
- Forever Changed: The Pandemic's True Influence on Buildings
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation