- Facilities Manager »
- Maintenance Technician I or II »
- Building Assistant »
- Chief Engineer »
- Senior Building Maintenance Mechanic - 955 »
Variable Temperature System - Thermenex - Facility Management Product Release
THERMENEX treats large buildings as thermal resources, using heat reclaimed from the building itself for domestic water (DHW) pre-heat and space and ventilation heating. It is a water-filled pipe with a hot end and a cold end, and functions as a hub for the exchange of thermal energy. The system differentiates loads into temperature categories: high (DHW), medium (space load), and low (ventilation air) and provides water temperature based on demand.
- San Diego Museum of Contemporary Art San Diego Stays Cool
- How One Vanderbilt Raised IAQ Standards
- How to Address the HVAC Skilled Labor Shortage
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation