Variable-Speed Drives - Yaskawa America Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
The Z1000 is designed for building-automation applications, such as fans, pumps, and cooling towers, through 500 horsepower. Features include an easier-to-read LCD operator with hand-off-auto functions. An internal real-time clock with time and date stamping and timer controls allows for speed variations without external controls. A built-in 5 percent line impedance reduces input harmonic distortion, while a 5 kHz carrier frequency with dynamic noise control provides quieter motor operation. The drives also feature embedded BACnet communications, along with Modbus/Memobus.
- 8 Steps to a Successful Emergency Communication System
- Equipment Options To Expand the Maintenance Arsenal
- UPS and Generator Maintenance: The In-House Option
- 3 Outdated Assumptions About Energy Management
- Arc Flash Labeling Best Practice Guide Available
- Assess Energy Options Carefully