- Facilities Manager »
- Executive Director »
- Mechanical Lead A »
- Building Maintenance Technicians Needed! »
- Facility Manager at Colorado Nonprofit! »
Variable-Speed Drive - Yaskawa America Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
The Z1000 is designed for such building-automation applications as fans, pumps, and cooling towers through 500 horsepower. Its features include an easy-to-read LCD operator with hand-off-auto functions. An internal real-time clock with time and date stamping and timer controls allows for speed variations without the need for external controls. A built-in 5 percent line impedance reduces input harmonic distortion, while a 5 kHz carrier frequency with dynamic noise control provides quiet motor operation. An on-board electromagnetic interference/radio-frequency interference filter compliant with IEC 61800-3 minimizes interference of surrounding equipment.
- Improving IAQ Doesn't Have to Break the Bank
- Smart Pumps Lead the Way to Energy Efficiency and Sustainability Goals
- Wood-Burning Boiler Balances Sustainability and Maintenance
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation