Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Variable Refrigerant Volume (VRV) System - Daikin AC (Americas) Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
The water cooled VRV-WII is available in three cabinet sizes of 5, 6 and 7 tons and uses a modular approach to serve a single system up to 21 tons in seven different capacity combinations. The unit weighs 330 pounds, measures less than 40 inches high and can be transported in a freight elevator.
- Boilers and Water Heaters: Training Tactics
- Boilers and Water Heaters: Maintenance Strategies
- 4 Steps to Selecting High-Performance HVAC
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation
- Achieving Thermal Comfort Depends on Variability