Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Variable Refrigerant System - Trane - Facility Management Product Release
Advantage VRF systems feature a variable speed compressor with an asymmetric scroll design, and an upgraded vapor injection system. Available in 3- to 36-ton outdoor units to 1/2- to 7-1/2-ton indoor units. The ductless system offers zone-level control of individual indoor units and centralized-level control of up to 256 total indoor units in up to 16 groups.
- 5 Questions to Evaluate the Effectiveness of Germicidal Lighting
- 7 Ways Artificial Intelligence Is the Future of FM
- Take Advantage of HVAC Opportunities for Energy Efficiency
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation
- Achieving Thermal Comfort Depends on Variability