- Director, Green Buildings/Systems and Faculty »
- Facilities Manager »
- Director of Facilities »
- HVAC Mechanic/General Maintenance Technician »
- Mechanic (Non-Automotive) »
Variable-Refrigerant-Flow Unit - Mitsubishi Electric and Electronics USA, Inc. HVAC - Facility Management Product Release
The S-Series PUMY-P60 model is a 5-ton, single-phase variable refrigerant flow zoning system that can operate at as low as 22 percent of total system capacity for maximum energy efficiency. Features include: operational ability down to minus-4 degrees; extended line length to 492 feet; improved efficiency at 16.7 season energy efficiency ratio (SEER); the ability to connect with 12 indoor units; and compatibility with all Mitsubishi Electric indoor unit styles. The series uses inverter-driven compressor technology, as well as control options offered by the City Multi® Controls Network.
- 4 HVAC Strategies to Still Protect Against COVID-19
- Pandemic Shines Spotlight on VRF
- How to Choose the Proper Filter for Packaged Rooftop Units
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation