- Facilities Project Coordinator »
- Building Maintenance Technician »
- Head Gardener »
- Director of Facilities, Quinault Beach Resort »
- Facility Manager, Nome Alaska »
Variable Refrigerant Flow System - Mitsubishi Electric and Electronics USA, Inc. HVAC - Facility Management Product Release
Variable Refrigerant Flow (VRF) zoning Y-Series cooling and heating system uses INVERTER-driven compressor technology. Features cooling or heating up to 50 zones through one outdoor unit, 58-65 dB(A) operation, cooling to -10 F with optional low ambient kit and pipe length up to 98 feet vertical height between indoor units.
- Adsorbent Air Cleaning: A New Way To Think About Ventilation
- Roofing Problems Plague Nation’s K-12 Schools
- What Facility Managers Need to Know About Geothermal Ground Source Systems
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation