Variable Refrigerant Flow System - Mitsubishi Electric and Electronics USA, Inc. HVAC - Facility Management Product Release
Variable Refrigerant Flow (VRF) zoning Y-Series cooling and heating system uses INVERTER-driven compressor technology. Features cooling or heating up to 50 zones through one outdoor unit, 58-65 dB(A) operation, cooling to -10 F with optional low ambient kit and pipe length up to 98 feet vertical height between indoor units.
- Understanding Options for HVAC Technician Training
- Cleaning Strategies for Healthy Workplaces During Coronavirus Pandemic
- How To Build Buy-In for HVAC Training
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation