Webcast: Learn How Energy Assets Can: Provide Significant Savings, Generate Revenue, & Maximize ROI. Wednesday, October 9, 2019 at 11 AM ET
Variable Frequency Drives Provide Protection Against Washdown Applications - Kaman Industrial Technologies Corp. - Facility Management Product Release
The Trans-Power brand features the V-Drive NEMA 4X/IP66 modes.
Trans-Power V-Drives are designed to withstand daily wash-down and provide superior protection against dirt, dust and liquid. In addition, the drives are available with an integrated power disconnect for a decentralized mounting solution, allowing for the reduction of component costs and additional pace.
For easy start-up and use, Trans-Power V-Drives’ default settings feature 14 quick-start parameters suitable for most applications to get up and running quickly. For greater control and customization, 50 parameters can be inputted manually or via the optional Trans-Power V-STIK, a small Bluetooth-compatible device that allows for rapid copying of parameters between drives.
- How to Implement New Technologies Into Emergency Communication
- How Technology is Changing Emergency Communication
- Upgrading Plumbing Systems to Improve Efficiency
- 3 Outdated Assumptions About Energy Management
- Arc Flash Labeling Best Practice Guide Available
- Assess Energy Options Carefully