Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
- Asst Director of Bldg Operations & Utilities »
- Director of College Facilities »
- FACILITIES SYSTEMS TECHNICIAN »
- Sr. Director Campus Maintenance & Operations »
- Building Services Officer »
Variable Frequency Drives Provide Protection Against Washdown Applications - Kaman Industrial Technologies Corp. - Facility Management Product Release
The Trans-Power brand features the V-Drive NEMA 4X/IP66 modes.
Trans-Power V-Drives are designed to withstand daily wash-down and provide superior protection against dirt, dust and liquid. In addition, the drives are available with an integrated power disconnect for a decentralized mounting solution, allowing for the reduction of component costs and additional pace.
For easy start-up and use, Trans-Power V-Drives’ default settings feature 14 quick-start parameters suitable for most applications to get up and running quickly. For greater control and customization, 50 parameters can be inputted manually or via the optional Trans-Power V-STIK, a small Bluetooth-compatible device that allows for rapid copying of parameters between drives.
- Equipment Options To Expand the Maintenance Arsenal
- UPS and Generator Maintenance: The In-House Option
- Maintenance for UPS and Generators
- 3 Outdated Assumptions About Energy Management
- Arc Flash Labeling Best Practice Guide Available
- Assess Energy Options Carefully