- Construction engineer, U.S. Dept. of State »
- Facilities Utility Specialist »
- Director of Facilities and Fleet Management »
- Foreign Service Facility Manager »
- Operating Engineer »
Variable Frequency Drives Provide Protection Against Washdown Applications - Kaman Industrial Technologies Corp. - Facility Management Product Release
The Trans-Power brand features the V-Drive NEMA 4X/IP66 modes.
Trans-Power V-Drives are designed to withstand daily wash-down and provide superior protection against dirt, dust and liquid. In addition, the drives are available with an integrated power disconnect for a decentralized mounting solution, allowing for the reduction of component costs and additional pace.
For easy start-up and use, Trans-Power V-Drives’ default settings feature 14 quick-start parameters suitable for most applications to get up and running quickly. For greater control and customization, 50 parameters can be inputted manually or via the optional Trans-Power V-STIK, a small Bluetooth-compatible device that allows for rapid copying of parameters between drives.
- 5 Areas of UPS Failure to Look Out For
- 4 Common Causes of Generator or Switchgear Downtime
- 8 Steps to Reliability During the Pandemic
- 3 Outdated Assumptions About Energy Management
- Arc Flash Labeling Best Practice Guide Available
- Assess Energy Options Carefully