Variable Frequency Drive Resists Daily Wash-Downs - Kaman Industrial Technologies Corp. - Facility Management Product Release
The Trans-Power brand includes the V-Drive NEMA 4X/IP66. The unit provides the necessary control required for application with Trans-Power V-Drives, which are designed to withstand daily wash-down and provide superior protection against dirt, dust and liquid. In addition, Trans-Power V-Drives are available with an integrated power disconnect for a decentralized mounting solution, allowing to reduce component costs and save space in facilities.
For easy start-up and use, Trans-Power V-Drives’ default settings feature 14 quick-start parameters suitable for most applications so you can get up and running quickly. For greater control and customization, you can input up to 50 parameters manually or via the optional Trans-Power V-STIK, a small Bluetooth-compatible device that allows for rapid copying of parameters between drives.
- 8 Steps to a Successful Emergency Communication System
- Equipment Options To Expand the Maintenance Arsenal
- UPS and Generator Maintenance: The In-House Option
- 3 Outdated Assumptions About Energy Management
- Arc Flash Labeling Best Practice Guide Available
- Assess Energy Options Carefully