- Assistant Director of Facilities Position! »
- Facility Manager, Nome Alaska »
- HVAC Building Engineer (3rd Shift) JR 24574 »
- Building Automation & Security Technicians »
- JOURNEYMAN ELECTRICIAN »
Variable Frequency Drive - Danfoss Drives - Facility Management Product Release
Variable Frequency Drive combines harmonic reduction technology with bypass and disconnect in a single, compact package. The Multi-Pulse Packaged Drives are available as a 12- or 18-pulse harmonic reduction solution and deliver 15 to 250 hp performance at 360-480 VAC operation. Helps satisfy, at the system level, IEEE 519-1992 guidelines for current distortion limits for VFD installations.
- Adsorbent Air Cleaning: A New Way To Think About Ventilation
- Roofing Problems Plague Nation’s K-12 Schools
- What Facility Managers Need to Know About Geothermal Ground Source Systems
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation