Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Vandal–Resistant Outdoor Access Control Keypad Experiences Update - Seco-Larm - Facility Management Product Release
Seco-Larm U.S.A., Inc. is now shipping its new SK-1123-SDQ vandal-resistant outdoor access control keypad, a model featuring much-improved user code, programming, timer, and other capabilities compared to the company's previous best-selling SK-1123-SQ.
The SK-1123-SDQ uses the same hardware and wiring as the SK-1123-SQ, and features the same appearance, but has been enhanced with the addition of visitor and super-user codes for improved administration. Also new with the SK-1123-SDQ is ability to handle up to 1,100 different user codes. And, unlike the SK-1123-SQ, the new keypad includes temporary visitor codes, programmable egress inputs, and a built-in real-time clock that can be used to auto-disable the keypad at specific times.
- A Risk Assessment Ensures Good Building Security
- Conduct A Building Security Audit To Ensure The Best Security for Occupants
- Emergency Notification Systems: Three Choices To Consider
- How Can CCTV Surveillance Systems Improve Security?
- How Does CCTV Work?
- How Window Security Film Works
- IP Security Camera Installation: Pros And Cons
- School Security Measures: Tips On Ways To Improve Security
- The Benefits of Pairing An Access Control System With A CCTV Setup
- The Benefits Of Smart Cards In An Access Control System
- The Danger of Fake Security Cameras
- Tips For Planning A Security Audit Checklist
- Visitor Management Systems Become More Sophisticated
- What Does CCTV Stand For?
- 3 Security Technologies Making Waves in Facilities Management
- 4 Steps to Evaluating Security Risks
- Door Hardware: Balancing Security and Life Safety
- Access Control Testing
- Active Shooter Drill Goes Horribly Wrong
- Assess Future Needs When Putting In New Access Control