- Facilities Operations & Maintenance Manager »
- Intern - Facilities & Fleet Maintenance »
- Mechanic (Non-Automotive) »
- Director of Facilities »
- Career Opportunity- Maximize Your HVAC Skills »
Valve - Belimo Aircontrols - Facility Management Product Release
Valve compensates for pressure variations, performing a continual balancing function to maintain system performance at varying loads. The ePIV is a two-way valve that directly measures flow by combining a magnetic flow meter and a two-way control valve. Designed specifically for HVAC applications, the actuator uses an algorithm to modulate the control valve to maintain the flow setpoint set by the controller. The flow reading can be reported back to the BAS to perform control and energy strategies.
- How to Choose the Proper Filter for Packaged Rooftop Units
- What You Need to Know About Economizers
- 4 HVAC Strategies to Still Protect Against COVID-19
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation