VSS+DC Flywheel - Pentadyne Power Corp. - Facility Management Product Release
The second generation of the VSS+DC flywheel energy storage system from Pentadyne offers 50 percent more power than the previous generation, with the same cost and footprint. The new system will deliver up to 190 kw of power and 2,700 kw/s of energy. Designed for 20 years of operation 24x7 without major service intervals, the flywheel power system uses less than 25 percent of the floor space of an equivalent battery system and eliminates ventilation and cooling requirements. Units can be paralleled to work with higher capacity UPS systems. The company says its five-year warranty is the longest in the industry.
- Smart Grid Goes Mainstream
- How Distributed Energy Resources (DER) Augment Smart Grid, Energy Savings
- Smart Grid: How to Integrate Buildings for Maximum Benefit
- 3 Outdated Assumptions About Energy Management
- Arc Flash Labeling Best Practice Guide Available
- Assess Energy Options Carefully