- Building Engineer »
- Asst. Vice President, Facilities & Operations »
- Gen. Mngr. Fac. Mngmt. Oklahoma City »
- Director of Facilities »
- Facilities Manager »
VRF automation system - Carrier - Facility Management Product Release
The i-Vu building automation system allows operators to manage all HVAC systems. The interface allows operators to monitor or control a multi-zone Variable refrigerant flow system from anywhere through a wall-mounted touchscreen interface in the building or from any web-enabled device. Using this system, operators can proactively manage occupant comfort levels. Standard building automation features such as graphics, trends, reports, schedules, and alarms are enabled for VRF equipment.
- 4 Effective Air Filtration System Options
- Higher Learning: Lessons in HVAC Efficiency
- 3 HVAC Measures To Fight COVID-19
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation