VRF automation system - Carrier - Facility Management Product Release
The i-Vu building automation system allows operators to manage all HVAC systems. The interface allows operators to monitor or control a multi-zone Variable refrigerant flow system from anywhere through a wall-mounted touchscreen interface in the building or from any web-enabled device. Using this system, operators can proactively manage occupant comfort levels. Standard building automation features such as graphics, trends, reports, schedules, and alarms are enabled for VRF equipment.
- Understanding Options for HVAC Technician Training
- Cleaning Strategies for Healthy Workplaces During Coronavirus Pandemic
- How To Build Buy-In for HVAC Training
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation