- Senior Building Maintenance Mechanic - 955 »
- Director of Facilities Management »
- Building Assistant »
- Custodial Assistant »
- Facilities Support Technician »
VRF Zoning Systems - Mitsubishi Electric and Electronics USA, Inc. HVAC - Facility Management Product Release
Hyper-Heating Inverter R2 series models can operate at up to 100 percent of their rated heating capacity at temperatures down to 0 degrees and 85 percent at -13 degrees. The systems are available in up to 16 tons and include a two-pipe configuration for improved efficiency and easier installation. One outdoor unit can connect to up to 48 indoor units. The heat pump is compatible with all City Multi® indoor unit styles.
- Adoption of Electronically Commutated Motor Pumps Increases as Energy Savings Add Up
- How Relative Humidity and Filtration Innovation Produce Good IAQ
- San Diego Museum of Contemporary Art San Diego Stays Cool
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- 6 Strategies for HVAC Preventative Maintenance
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?