- Campus Operations Manager »
- Space Management Specialist »
- Director of Facilities - SFPL »
- Manager Plant Operations, Facility Operations »
- Groundskeeper »
VRF - Lennox - Facility Management Product Release
Lennox VRF utilizes inverter-driven compressors, featuring a 2 Hz frequency step. DC fan motors power condensing unit fans with 18 different speeds. Dissimilar fan blades eliminate in-phase pulsing and minimize sound levels. Outdoor until can connect with up to 3,280 feet of piping, and can be set to run at reduced speeds at night for greater efficiency and noise reduction. Available from 3 to 36 tons. A single touchscreen control can monitor and control up to 1,024 indoor units and 64 systems. Mobile access includes full time-of-day scheduling, error code, and status history.
- Adsorbent Air Cleaning: A New Way To Think About Ventilation
- Addressing Ventilation, Filtration, and Water System Concerns
- Back in Business: Minimizing Spread of Disease Remains Priority
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation