- Associate Director for Custodial, Grounds »
- Building Engineer »
- Project Manager »
- Building Automation Systems Manager »
- Building Automation System Engineer (BAS) »
VRF Heat Pump - Panasonic - Facility Management Product Release
The ECOi EX Series 460 volt unit is designed for commercial use. The 3-way ECOi VRF Heat Recovery system boasts increased heating output, lower installation costs and ECONAVI (Human Detection Technology).
ECOi EX heat recovery outdoor units feature dual inverter- twin rotary compressors and provide an IEER rating of up to 28.5 and a SCHE rating up to 30.2. The heat recovery system offers added flexibility of simultaneous heating and cooling from one refrigerant pipe network. This means that the 460 volt ECOi system can provide heating and/or cooling to different zones in the same building at the same time.
With units in 10 and 12 tons, system combinations of up to 24 tons with just two units and offer triple chassis combinations up to 30 tons are possible.
The ECOi EX series now includes ECONAVI (Human Detection Technology). Through the detection of human activity, the ECONAVI smart technology will automatically regulate the temperature setting for optimal operation. It is able to sense human location, movements, and absence. It then automatically adjusts cooling power to save energy efficiently with uninterrupted comfort and convenience.
New high-spec wired remote control ensures individual zone temperature control, allowing each room to be adjusted for personalized comfort.
- Higher Learning: Lessons in HVAC Efficiency
- 3 HVAC Measures To Fight COVID-19
- California City Embraces UV-C Technology for HVAC Systems
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation