VOC-Free Acrylic - Sherwin-Williams - Facility Management Product Release
Pro Industrial 0 VOC Acrylic is a single-component package that requires no mixing or measuring. It is available in gloss or semi-gloss, and its low-odor formula is designed for occupied spaces, including schools, hospitals, and hotels. Users can apply the zero-volatile organic compound (VOC) acrylic directly to metal, and it resists rust. The coating is ideal for applications requiring a durable finish with early moisture resistance.
- Paints and Coatings Applications for Long-Term Performance
- Tactics for Successful Surface Prep and Paint Applications
- Paints: The Bottom Line on Surface Preparation
- Art Inspiring New Discussions at London Behavioral Healthcare Facility
- Assessing the Performance of Green Paints
- Avoiding Pitfalls In LEED Certification For Interiors