VFD - ABB - Facility Management Product Release
The ACH580 series of variable frequency drives feature HVAC-specific software, intuitive keypad with customizable text, and menu-driven programming simplify setup and operation. Drives range from wallmounted and cabinet-built to ultra-low harmonic models. ACH580 drives are ideal for controlling HVAC fans, pumps, compressors, airhandling units and chillers. BACnet MS/TP, Modbus RTU and N2 are built-in, with a wide range of optional fieldbus adapters. ACH580 drives control a wide range of motors. Optional Bluetooth connectivity improves accessibility in remote areas and lets users stay out of arc flash zones.
- In California, 2024 Looms Large for Facility Managers
- Alternative Refrigerants: What Can Facility Managers Do?
- Forever Changed: The Pandemic's True Influence on Buildings
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation