Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Utility Vehicles - Polaris Industries Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
The Brutus models offer a 24 hp diesel engine with hydrostatic transmission. A treadle pedal allows travel in forward or reverse without shifting gears. The vehicles provide 6 inches of suspension travel that, when combined with on-demand all-wheel drive, allows for safer and more comfortable transportation of passengers and cargo over virtually any terrain. The vehicles are the first side-by-side utility vehicles that use a multi-link coil over De-Dion rear suspension to deliver superior ride quality for commercial work applications.
- Anti-icing vs. Deicing: Applying Industrial Snow Melter
- Green Landscaping Best Practices
- Lawn Mower Maintenance: Ensure Safe, Reliable Operations
- Options Abound for Lawn Mower Attachments
- Snow & Ice Removal Equipment: Develop an Arsenal
- Strategies for Developing a Fleet Management Program
- Techniques for Establishing Effective Bird Control Systems
- Utility Vehicle Accessories Expand Grounds Operations
- What Task Can a Turf Maintenance Vehicle Not Perform?
- Irrigation Issues for Sustainable Grounds
- Sustainable Grounds: Spotlight on Mulching and Recycling
- Strategies and Tactics for Sustainable Grounds
- ‘Bark Ranger’ Gives Grounds Managers a Safety Boost
- 13 Tips for Snow Thrower Safety
- 2018 FM Salary Survey Closes Today