Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
- Building Automation
- Ceilings, Furniture & Walls
- Doors & Hardware
- Equipment Rental & Tools
- Energy Efficiency
- Facilities Management
- Grounds Management
- Fire Safety/Protection
- Maintenance & Operations
- Plumbing & Restrooms
- Power & Communication
Utility Vehicle Features Durability, Increased Storage Area - John Deere - Facility Management Product Release
John Deere is offering a new special edition Gator utility vehicle geared towards customers who work long days and nights, and require additional storage to keep their tools organized and easily accessible. The XUV 825i Special Edition Gator vaunts two integrated cargo toolboxes ideal for carrying tools or supplies, plus LED roof lights for added visibility.
“The Special Edition Gator was designed for those customers who require additional storage to complete the task at hand, day or night,” says Mark Davey, John Deere marketing manager, Gator utility vehicles. “This model will continue to provide customers the durability and productivity they come to expect from a Gator with added amenities like integrated tool boxes and LED lights. The added storage capability makes this a distinct offering in the market, and a first for John Deere.”
The two cargo boxes are situated on the driver and passenger side of the 50 horsepower, 812 cc XUV 825i Special Edition vehicle. The driver’s side box opens from the top and has two divided compartments with a removable tray. The passenger side box opens from the side and features one open compartment. Both toolboxes boast 75-pound capacity.
The special edition Gator also features two integrated LED roof lights designed for customers who are out early in the morning or late at night. The new LED lights use one-quarter the amps of equivalent halogen work lights and last 250 times longer.
In addition to the special edition package, the heavy-duty model is outfitted with power steering, a deluxe cargo box with polyurea liner, integrated brake and tail lights, and an Operator Protective Structure (OPS) with nets. The vehicle is also equipped with yellow alloy rims and Maxxis Bighorn tires. A power and front protection package includes power lift, a heavy-duty front brush guard and fender guard, along with floor mats. Inside the cab the XUV 825i is outfitted with a yellow bench seat.
- Anti-icing vs. Deicing: Applying Industrial Snow Melter
- Green Landscaping Best Practices
- Lawn Mower Maintenance: Ensure Safe, Reliable Operations
- Options Abound for Lawn Mower Attachments
- Snow & Ice Removal Equipment: Develop an Arsenal
- Strategies for Developing a Fleet Management Program
- Techniques for Establishing Effective Bird Control Systems
- Utility Vehicle Accessories Expand Grounds Operations
- What Task Can a Turf Maintenance Vehicle Not Perform?
- Avoiding Light Construction Equipment Rental Mistakes
- Practicing Proper Training and Safety for Light Construction Equipment
- Light Construction: Understanding Equipment Options
- ‘Bark Ranger’ Gives Grounds Managers a Safety Boost
- 13 Tips for Snow Thrower Safety
- 2018 FM Salary Survey Closes Today