Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
- ELECTRICIAN »
- Maintenance Mechanic 3 »
- Facility Maintenance Lead »
- Facilities Maintenance Mechanic »
Utility Vehicle - Kubota Tractor Corp. - Facility Management Product Release
The key new feature of the RTV900XT is the exclusive Variable Hydro Transmission (VHT) Plus2, boasting higher torque to maximize towing and hauling performance, along with smooth dynamic-braking and easier shifting. The RTV900XT runs on a 21.6 gross hp, three-cylinder, liquid-cooled Kubota diesel engine that is performance-matched to the exclusive Kubota VHT Plus2 hydrostatic transmission. With an extra-large steel cargo bed and optional hydraulic bed-lift system, the vehicle makes hauling and dumping easier with the use of one lever. The front of the machine features a new, reinforced gunmetal-gray steel front guard for extra protection and durability. Its hydrostatic power steering maximizes comfort, control and maneuverability.
- Anti-icing vs. Deicing: Applying Industrial Snow Melter
- Green Landscaping Best Practices
- Lawn Mower Maintenance: Ensure Safe, Reliable Operations
- Options Abound for Lawn Mower Attachments
- Snow & Ice Removal Equipment: Develop an Arsenal
- Strategies for Developing a Fleet Management Program
- Techniques for Establishing Effective Bird Control Systems
- Utility Vehicle Accessories Expand Grounds Operations
- What Task Can a Turf Maintenance Vehicle Not Perform?
- Sustainability and Effective Mower Specification
- Safety Considerations in Mower Specification
- Beyond Cost: Three Key Mower Considerations
- ‘Bark Ranger’ Gives Grounds Managers a Safety Boost
- 13 Tips for Snow Thrower Safety
- 2018 FM Salary Survey Closes Today