Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
- Building Automation
- Ceilings, Furniture & Walls
- Doors & Hardware
- Equipment Rental & Tools
- Energy Efficiency
- Facilities Management
- Grounds Management
- Fire Safety/Protection
- Maintenance & Operations
- Plumbing & Restrooms
- Power & Communication
Utility Vehicle - Bobcat Co. - Facility Management Product Release
The 2300 four-wheel-drive utility vehicle can mow, sweep, and move materials with its RapidLink attachment system. The attachment arm can lift loads up to 500 pounds as high as 2 feet. Users can equip the vehicle with five attachments, including a bucket, mower, pallet fork, snow blade, and whisker push broom.
Powered by a 20-horsepower diesel engine, it features the IntelliTrak drive system. When maximum traction is needed for climbing hills or traveling over soft terrain, the system automatically sends power to all four wheels, preventing one, two, or three wheels from spinning without the fourth. The automatic locking differential engages when needed and disengages when turning, minimizing ground disturbance and wear to tires and drive components. Other features include a rust-proof aluminum frame and a power cargo dump box with an 800-pound bed load capacity.
- Anti-icing vs. Deicing: Applying Industrial Snow Melter
- Green Landscaping Best Practices
- Lawn Mower Maintenance: Ensure Safe, Reliable Operations
- Options Abound for Lawn Mower Attachments
- Snow & Ice Removal Equipment: Develop an Arsenal
- Strategies for Developing a Fleet Management Program
- Techniques for Establishing Effective Bird Control Systems
- Utility Vehicle Accessories Expand Grounds Operations
- What Task Can a Turf Maintenance Vehicle Not Perform?
- Getting The Most Out of Irrigation Systems
- Landscapes and Integrated Pest Management
- Environmentally Friendly Practices and Their Impact on Landscapes
- ‘Bark Ranger’ Gives Grounds Managers a Safety Boost
- 13 Tips for Snow Thrower Safety
- 2018 FM Salary Survey Closes Today