Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
- Asst Director of Bldg Operations & Utilities »
- FACILITIES SYSTEMS TECHNICIAN »
- Director of College Facilities »
- Sr. Director Campus Maintenance & Operations »
- Building Services Officer »
Utility Vehicle - Bobcat Co. - Facility Management Product Release
The 3450 features the RapidLink™ attachment mounting system, a 2-foot lift height and a rated operating capacity of 500 pounds. Workers can operate various attachments, including snow- and ice-removal equipment, with a joystick. Operators line up the utility vehicle and position the attachment from the operator area to transition between tasks. The utility vehicle offers four-by-four capabilities, so if the rear wheels start to lose traction, the front wheels engage to power through difficult terrain.
- Anti-icing vs. Deicing: Applying Industrial Snow Melter
- Green Landscaping Best Practices
- Lawn Mower Maintenance: Ensure Safe, Reliable Operations
- Options Abound for Lawn Mower Attachments
- Snow & Ice Removal Equipment: Develop an Arsenal
- Strategies for Developing a Fleet Management Program
- Techniques for Establishing Effective Bird Control Systems
- Utility Vehicle Accessories Expand Grounds Operations
- What Task Can a Turf Maintenance Vehicle Not Perform?
- Utility Vehicles Bring Versatility to Grounds Care
- Specifying Utility Vehicles: Understanding Needs and Options
- Specifying Utility Vehicles: Recipe for Success
- ‘Bark Ranger’ Gives Grounds Managers a Safety Boost
- 13 Tips for Snow Thrower Safety
- 2018 FM Salary Survey Closes Today